BlueLine wireless call-points are Long Range transceivers which enjoy the benefits of instantaneous both-way supervised communication. This means that all calls originating from a call-point or other wireless device is acknowledged via a return call from one or more receiving and processing devices. A call is not considered to have been successfully delivered until acknowledged.
BlueLine wireless call-points feature Long Life Batteries. Call-points may be externally powered or may rely on their high capacity long life battery. Due to the technique of the call-points operating in a ‘sleep mode’ the resultant battery life can exceed 8 years. They will deliver regular low battery reports once the 80% battery capacity level is reached.
Frequency Hopping is yet another feature of the ISM BlueLine system. Communication difficulties are avoided by the system automatically ‘hopping’ to another frequency if interference is detected. Every effort has been made to provide the most reliable system possible.
The Monitoring Terminal – As with all Smart Caller monitoring terminals the Head End Server is a solid state rugged and small dimension SmartCom computer. It is powered from the nurse-call system’s 12v dc battery backed power supply and therefore requires no UPS computer system power back-up support.
Using a professional Microsoft embedded operating system a certified MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) of 50,000 hours (Approx 6 years) provides more than adequate proof of reliability. See the section on “Winwatch Software” for detailed information on this powerful monitoring and call processing facility.
BlueLine-Wireless systems are available for large, small, computer based or computer-less applications. Enjoy the same low cost, reliability and performance when deploying a Smaller and/or non-computerised system being ideal suited for medical centres, construction sites and many dissimilar applications. Alternatively use BlueLine wireless components for sub-systems or site-wide wireless overlay.
High/Acute Care via multiple channel communication. Each call-point may be deployed as a multi-tasking device or room communications hub capable of providing up to 10 channels of communication to the head-end database for individual logging and call processing.
This allows low cost deployment of portable bed exit PIR sensors, monitored bed pads and floor mats, as are commonly used in a resident’s room. A wide range of such specialist aged care accessories are available from Smart Caller.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Specifically designed for Aged Care, Healthcare and OH&S requirements
- Long Range exceeding 2Km point to point
- Negligible installation costs – no wiring involved
- Latest Transceiver ‘both-way’ ISM Technology
- Frequency Hopping to avoid interference
- Isolated from WiFi, DECT & Other Services
- Long Life Battery Operation (8-10 years) or
- Operates from external voltage supply
- Back-lit ‘Call’ button (if externally powered)
- Fully Supervised (Heartbeat monitoring)
- Computer based and Computerless options
- Call-points have Normal Call, Cancel + Staff Assist
- Call-points have Wireless Trigger activation
- 10-channel communication path to head-end
- Accepts Plug-in Cord & Wireless Pendants
- Over-Door (Corridor) Lights available
- Includes Internal & External Staff Duress
- Portable Dementia Room monitoring options
- Wide range of smart Wireless Accessories
- Mobicall Compatible for Overall Integration
- Optimum flexibility with no cabling costs
- High reliability with 3-Year Warranty
- 36 years in Wireless & Nurse Call business